Miller Maxstar 161 STH 120-240 V, X-Case Fingertip Contractor Package 907711001
- Maxstar® 161 STH
- 6.5 ft. (2 m.) primary cords for 120 V and 240 V
- 13 ft. (4 m.) stick electrode holder with 25 mm. Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft. (3 m.) work clamp with 25 mm. Dinse-stlye connector
- 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) Weldcraft™ A-150 TIG torch with 25 mm. Dinse-style connector
- RCCS-6M remote fingertip control (195184)
- Adjustable handle/shoulder strap
- Regulator/flow gauge and gas hose
- AK2C accessory kit
- Protective Miller® X-Case™ (301429)
- Quick Reference Guide
Use on 120 AND 240 Volt Input Power
Separate 120 and 240 volt power cords disconnect from the rear panel of the machine without the use of any tools to allow your to common 120 and 240 volt power receptacles.
Compact Design Allows for Great Portability
Weighing in at 13 lbs. and featuring a convenient handle/shoulder strap, this little inverter-based TIG/Stick machine can be taken from location to location.
Low Power Draw
By utilizing an inverter-based power source in the Maxstar® 161, superior arc starts and excellent weld puddle control are provided in both the TIG and Stick settings - all in a small, light-weight package.
- Turn power on.
- Select process: High-Frequency TIG, Lift-Arc™ TIG, Stick, or 6010 Stick.
- Set amperage. Then weld! It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
6010 Stick Electrode Capability
Superior Stick arc performance even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010.
No More "Sticky" Electrodes
With Miller's Adaptive Hot Start™ technology, you no longer have to worry about those difficult-to-strike electrodes.
Conserve Your Electrodes
With the Stick-Stuck feature the machine detects if the electrode is stuck to the part and turns the welding output off to safely and easily remove the electrode.
No Need For A Gas Valve On Your TIG Torch
With a built-in gas solenoid, the Maxstar® 161 eliminates the need for a bulky TIG torch with a gas valve
5 Amp TIG Capability
Allows users to weld thinner materials than other machines in this category.
Eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience, and confidence of preset controls. Simply select the feature and adjust until Pro-Set appears on the display.
- Pulse Capability (TIG): Pulse feature ranging from 0 – 150 pulses per second for increasing puddle agitation, arc stability, and travel speeds while reducing heat input and distortion.
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
|Title||Maxstar® 161 STH 120-240 V, X-Case, Fingertip Contractor Package|
Boat / Yacht
Education / Training
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
High Purity Processing
Maintenance and Repair - Field Operations
Maintenance and Repair - In Plant
Metal Art / Sculptures
Racing / Customizing / Restoring
Work / Service Trucks
|Material Thickness||Steel 0.020 in.(0.5 mm) - 3/16 in. (4.8 mm)|
|Weldable Metals||Stainless Steel
|Input Voltage||110/115/120 V
|Input Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||48 VDC|
|Amperage Min||5 A|
|Amperage Max||160 A|
Please msg for a quote on additional shipping charges to US territories.
Miller's True Blue Warranty